Top Five Male Teen Fashion Icon's

Hey guys how as your week been like  so today is the day I finally decided to bring out my own list of male teen fashion icon's I mean this are boys that don't disappoint in dressing it is an important thing in there everyday life. Its just always beautiful loll. Ok well I hope you like the list and yh just enjoy



Top Five Male Teen Fashion Icon's

#1 Tseyi Emami is the defination on style and class he is a real gentleman and he is also very fun and chilled to talk to and by the way he has his own blog so do check it out https://grafittionfirewalls.wordpress.com/

 
Well you can get him on Twitter and instagram :- @tseyii



#2 Glenn Judo is a fashion entrepreneur well if you have seen my last post you will know why that is so 
Well you can reach him on Twitter and instagram @misterjudo_

#3 Yunusir is a well known artist in abuja, he is a very lively person and very passionate with anything he does. He is just outstanding and one thing I love about this his picture is because not everyone can pulloff his outfit 
Well you can reach him on twitter @yunusirr and instagram @yunusir 

#4 Charles Orike is a fashion lover who loves dressing up and trying out new things he basically loves new and trending things 
well you guys can reach him on twitter @charlesOrike and instagram @itzcharkyO

#5 Stona well his real name is Daniel Adetona and if you have heard any of his new songs you will know he is exceptional in everything including fashion!!!.  
You guys can reach him on Twitter @itz_Stona and instagram @stona_official

Ok that's my list guys I hope you liked it and if there is someone you think that is meant to be on this list just mention me on twitter, Facebook or instagram with #askliliannwozor and I will surely check the person out ok bye guys xoxo....

Comments

POPULAR POSTS YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT